Followers

Saturday, 27 February 2016

Its all about Winnie again..:)

Wow my 2nd post of the day...Im here to show you another make using the fab new collection from Polkadoodle's...  Called 

Winnie Sugar Sprinkles, available as a cd or as a Download..

For my make this time i have used the cute Love You Mum.  Would of loved to give this to my Mum, but sadly no longer here.:(..


I have used my Lyra and faber castell pencils to colour her in..Everything you see on this card can be found in this fab collection...


Few liquid pearls added..


Close up..


Thank you for looking..

Im sure you will see more from me tomorow..Using this gorgeous collection..



3 comments:

  1. Hi Caz this is amazing i love your topper and the design of this card is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful make Caz! Thanks for joining Craft Rocket Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, love the little pearls on the edges. Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely coments..x