Followers

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

60 Today

My 2nd post of the day..I recently had my 60th birthday, and my OH will catch up with me in may lol...Yes im getting ahead of myself here..lol...This is what i have made him, it will be boxed up and put away, till then..

The card template is a sil file cut on portrait , and the rocking chair is from Sunshine Hobby Works and can be got here.. Also cut on my portrait..As is birthday sentiment...Papers from stash.


Excuse the pics im having to use my phone at the mo as camara batteries have died.



Thanx for looking

Caz xx

Challenge entered

Crafting by Designs Anything Goes
Crafty Creations   Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination  Anything Goes
The Male Room Anything Goes


8 comments:

Gertrude said...

Wooooow, ich bin begeistert, so wuuunderschön
glg Gertrude

Janette said...

Love this so much Caz, what a sweet rocker, my daughter still has one of those....xx

Wendy Batchen said...

WOW I love this Caz, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

Buffy said...

Amazing pop-up card Caz. Looks so cozy. We have a tiny child rocking chair in our livingroom. Thank you for joining with us The Male Room.
Buffy (DT)

Shawna Standish said...

What!!! This is amazing... so cleverly done and I am sure the recipient will absolutely love it. Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room..
Cyber hugs
Shawna DT

Deborah Frings said...

Wow - that's fantastic! I love the rocking chair with the age on top. Such a wonderful idea. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room Anything Goes challenge. Deborah, DT.

Daffodil Cards said...

With both my hat and my DT hat on, this is amazing, you are so clever with your makes on the Portrait. Thank you for linking up to us at The Male Room, hope to see you again. Faith DT

Anna-Karin said...

Great creation.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon again. Hugs Anna-Karin

Another Organizer...

Evening all....As you can see ive made yet another organizer, ready to fill with goodies, for a xmas pressie.. You can get this lovely ...