Followers

Friday, 3 March 2017

Anything goes with a Twist over at Crafty Catz

Oh my this is my 3rd post in as many days, very diffrent for me lol...Today as its friday, its my DT post for Crafty Catz.

The new challenge this week is 

Anything goes with a twist use a Doilie

Our sponsor this week is


For my creation i have used


You cannot see in photo but i have used micro beads on clothes, skin coloured with promarkers.  The doilie is a sil file and cut on portrait..

Thank you for looking

Caz xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant card Caz have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Caz, gorgeous frame, love that...Hope you have a good weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Caz, very elegant, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the square doily design. Have a great weekend, Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Elegant Caz! Love the pretty doily too.
    Hope you´ll have a great Sunday! Crafty Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely coments..x