Followers

Sunday, 7 May 2017

Cheer up we have chocolate

Hi everyone hope you are all well..

Was well happy when i was asked to be Guest Desiginer for Little Blue Button   for the month of  may..
This is my first project..For this i have used the cute image Some Coffee..Although for my card Im using drinking chocolate.lol..

6X6 card used, layered with red card and some paper from my stash pile..I have lots and trying to use it up..Printed image and sentiment..

The i decided to use my poly chromo pencils to colour image..Layered onto red card and attached to card,..I then printed out the word friends cut and layed corner of image..

To finish i added some liquid pearls to the 4 corners..






Shall be back later in the month with another creation using a fab Little Blue Button image.

Thank you for looking

Caz xx




No comments: