Followers

Saturday, 1 July 2017

Anything goes over at ABMTTC

Oh my 1st of July already...Scarey how quick the time is flying by..Anyways as its the 1st of the month, that means a new challenge starting over at


You may of seen me mention before im making boxes ready to fill for christmas..Well here is another..This one is called

Sweet Seduction.   A template from Sunshine hobby works and can be got here .

Papers i have used are Lozzy's  We Love



The handle top bit is actually a spray bottle lid..I stuck on..flowers and beads from stash..



what looks like with lid off..
 ready for some ferrero rochers..
 Is empty lol  I ate them all...oops..  

Then wonder why im expanding lol..mind would like to think thats down to quitting the ciggie, been over a year now since i smoked.  Really didnt think i would do it..so feel good bout that...Not the weight gain though..


Thank you for looking

Caz xx


Challenges entered
Brown Sugar -----   Anything goes
Crafting with Friends ------  Anything goes
Creative Fingers ------ Anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks -----   Anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations ------  Anything goes





3 comments:

Tamie said...

Your box that you made for Christmas is super, super cool! I love the papers, the handle is super cool and so is the inside. Guess you can tell I think this is super cool...LOL. Amazing. Thank you so much for the inspiration this week at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

Mia said...

I love your box, creation, my friend! It is so pretty!

tampatha said...

This is really great and so unique...I love it! thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week, and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT